The GATSBY Benchmarks
The Gatsby Benchmarks are a set of eight guidelines that define the best careers provision in schools and colleges. All secondary schools and colleges in England are using them as the framework to guide their careers programmes.
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
We have support from an Enterprise Coordinator from Bridge GM at GMCA (Greater Manchester Combined Authority) and an Enterprise Advisor from a local business.
Partnership & Quality Lead (GMCA) – Sarah Power. Email email@example.com
Enterprise Advisor –Edd Draper, Training Manager, Guinness Partnership
Each term, we review how the school is meeting the Gatsby Benchmarks For more information on the Gatsby Benchmarks click here