Assistant Curriculum Leader Design & Technology
Scale: MPS/UPS + TLR 2b
For September 2023 we are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Design Technology to assist the Curriculum Leader in leading forward a high quality and dedicated Design & Technology Department. You will have excellent subject knowledge and the ability to contribute to improvements in student progress and attainment. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dedicated team in our amazing new school campus.
- Be passionate about teaching and encouraging students to foster a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
- Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice.
- Be optimistic and committed to establishing high expectations and improved outcomes.
- Value the importance of professional learning and be committed to developing their own leadership potential.
- Be a team player, able to make significant contributions to the rapid development of the department and to assist the Curriculum Leader in managing the team.
Contract type and term: Full Time/Permanent Disclosure Level: Enhanced
For an informal discussion, please contact Miss S Danby, Curriculum Leader Design & Technology email@example.com
Application forms are available at: www.saddleworth.oldham.sch.uk or contact the school by telephone: 01457 872072, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Monday 20th March 2023, 12 noon
Please send completed applications to email@example.com